Terms and Conditions Summary
- All payments are handled via PayPal only.
- We do not have any control on payments via OpenCart.com.
- Products are sold “as-is”.
- Products are tested on default OpenCart and may not work out-of-the-box in some cases.
- Some products will need customization in order to work with certain themes and third party software.
- We have a handy newsletter that each of our customers is subscribed to. We offer easy unsubscribe.
Licensing Policy Summary
All of our OpenCart products:
- Are 100% Open-source and you own them forever.
- Come with a single domain license by default (forsingle OpenCart installation or multistore OpenCart setup).
- Come with from 3 month to 1 year free Premium Support and Updates (see product description)
- By renewing your license you are extending your access to Premium Support and Updates.
- License, sub-license, sell, resell, swap our modules for other products.
- Extract components or reverse engineer.
- Resell our products as yours (Reselling the downloaded work is NOT ALLOWED).
- Change the name of our products (Copyrights removal is NOT ALLOWED,).
Terms and Conditions
The following words listed in quotation marks will have a special meaning in this contract:
- "products" - modules, themes, templates, email newsletter templates, as well as any other piece of software or design developed by TobikSoft will be addressed to as products.
- "client", "you" - anybody who intends to purchase, purchases or uses our "products", within their limited support guarantee period of 1 year from purchase date.
- "web platform" - refers to the ecommerce platform(OpenCart, Magento, PrestaShop) or other CMS, that our "products" run onto.
- "our","us","TobikSoft" - refers to the owner of products and the site, registered as TobikSoft Ltd in Ukraine, Kiev.
Terms and conditions
Before you purchase, download and use TobikSoft products for your own purposes, or for your clients' please make sure you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions. By using tobiksoft.com website, we assume you've read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions.
TobikSoft reserves the right to change the prices and/or the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to its clients. Information about our Support policy is available here. You can read more about our Licensing below.
All payments are handled via PayPal and WayForPay.
Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not guarantee that our products will work in all browsers, except for the stated ones, nor do we guarantee that our products will be functional with all versions of web platforms, unless explicitly stated. TobikSoft products do not guarantee compatibility with any additional third party plugings, scripts, or applications.
By default, after a purchase or a registration at tobiksoft.com, each client is subscribed to our email newsletter services, which provide handy information about the updates, release of new products, current promotions as well as other excited events. All clients could unsubscribe if they choose to.
Any information submitted by the client for completing the transaction, delivery of the product, information about new product releases, as well as addressing any customer service issues is deemed strictly confidential. We will not disclose your personal information with anyone.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall TobikSoft be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising from the use of, or the inability to use the products on this site.
By purchasing extensions / templates you agree to:
This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual, company, or any other entity) and TobikSoft Ltd , for any software products or services developed by TobikSoft. TobikSoft products include extensions, templates and services sold via TobikSoft.com or OpenCart.com.
By purchasing products developed by TobikSoft you acknowledge that you have read our Licensing agreement and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. The Agreement becomes effective from the moment you purchase software sold via TobikSoft.com or OpenCart.com or receive it through email, our ticket support system or any other means. If you do not agree to this licensing conditions, please do not use TobikSoft' products or services.
By Purchasing a standard single-domain TobikSoft Product, the user agrees to:
- All TobikSoft products are 100% Open source code.
- Not all module requests are subject to Free Premium Support.
- Each user is allowed to customize our product in order to fit your unique store needs. Upon asking for support, the user has to have a clear record of all files and changes made in order to get support.
- All TobikSoft licenses purchased from OpenCart.com are by default valid for a period 3 month to 1 year. During this time, the licensee has access to our Premium support and updates of the product. The licensee owns the product forever, however, has to renew their license in order to get access to our Premium Support and product updates.
- TobikSoft products purchased from TobikSoft.com come with single-domain license. You will find information about license below:
The client is granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to make use of the products that a client acquires. The client may use the Single-Domain License, subject to the following conditions:
- The usage of the product is limited to a single OpenCart installation or multistore OpenCart setup. (You cannot use the product under http://store.com and http://store2.com under a single domain license.)
- You can use the product for your own purpose or for only one client, acting on his/her behalf.
- Some of products needs activation in settings (Order ID and e-Mail required).
- You cannot incorporate the product in a product that is created for resale by you or your client.
- You cannot directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell, resell, resell, offer the purchased products free of charge or swap them for other products.
- You cannot extract and use component items, part of the whole product.
- You cannot decompile and reverse engineer any of our products.
- You cannot change the name of the product and resell the product.