Lazy Load for Opencart
Lazy Load is delays loading of images in long web pages. Images outside of viewport are not loaded until user scrolls to them. This is opposite of image preloading.
Using Lazy Load on long web pages will make the page load faster. In some cases it can also help to reduce server load.
for Opencart 2.x.x.x
- First You should to backup your opencart site and also database.
- Unzip the archive with extension.
- Go to: Extensions -> Extension installer ->Upload your (filename.ocmod.zip) ocmod file.
- Go to: Extensions -> Modifications -> and click REFRESH button.
- Go to: extensions - modules - lacate "Lazy Load" module and click Uninstall button.
- Go to: Extensions - Modifications. Select "Lazy Load" - and click DELETE button.
- Then click REFRESH button on same page.
!!! Works with ALL custom themes.
Opencart 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
- Initial Release